WhatsApp promotional messages are becoming an increasingly popular way to communicate with potential and existing customers, as well as people you meet in your daily life, whether it’s at the gym, in the carpool, or at the grocery store line. These days, it’s important to understand the differences between traditional marketing, advertising, and social media communications so that your WhatsApp promotional messages don’t get lost in the mix and end up being ineffective. Learn how to send promotional messages through WhatsApp with the following definition and examples.
What are WhatsApp promotional messages?
WhatsApp is a social media platform that connects people through text messaging. There are a few different ways that companies can use WhatsApp to reach out and connect with their customers, but one of the most common is sending out bulk messages on WhatsApp for promotional offers.
The purpose of WhatsApp promotional messages is to get consumers to take an action, whether it be buying your product or downloading your app. These messages are typically sent directly to someone’s phone and often contain a link for them to click on.
How to create a WhatsApp promotional message
WhatsApp is a popular messaging app that’s used globally. This blog post will give you tips and tricks on how to create your own WhatsApp promotional message.
Keep it conversational and short: Make sure you sound natural, not robotic or spammy.
Make sure it’s personalized: Customize the text so it feels like they are talking to one person, not 100 people at once.
Include a call-to-action: If you want them to download your app, put it in the bottom corner of your WhatsApp promotional message.
Put your company name in the headline: The headline should include your company name because most people don’t read any further than this.
Be concise and clear: Be concise with the content of your message and make it easy for people to understand what you’re offering.
5 WhatsApp advertising messages samples
Below are some of the best WhatsApp promotional message samples that you can use to get started creating your messages.
- For launching product: Hello! said the email. Tomorrow, we are finally launching [PRODUCT]. We only have limited supplies, so let me know if I can put one aside for you by replying to this message. Later today, we’ll also post this on our Instagram – but we wanted to tell you first!
- For reminder message: Hello! My name is [AGENT NAME] and I’m contacting you because your expiration date is approaching soon. If you’re interested in renewing, please let me know so that I can take care of it for you. Thank you!
- To give a discount offer: Hi there! It’s been a while since we last heard from you. As you may or may not know, since your last visit, we’ve added over 500 new products to our website. To make up for lost time, we are offering a discounted deal of 30% off on all orders totalling $500+. All you need to do is ask and I will give you exclusive access to my personal discount code.
- Hello! We have a special offer this week; a 20% discount on all of our products. Would you like to come to visit us sometime soon?
- To give a special offer: You are in luck this month because are giving away a free _____ with every purchase of the ____! Call or stop by today and pick up your special gift.
In conclusion, WhatsApp is a popular messaging service that allows you to send text, images, audio files and video clips. It also enables you to share your location in real time with others. What’s more, it is an effective way of promoting your business. Promotional messages are easy to set up and have very little impact on your phone’s battery life, making them an excellent choice for marketers on the go who may not be able to charge their devices during the day. If you want to improve the performance of your company’s marketing campaign, then WhatsApp could be the right solution for you.9