For those who are unaware, LEGOs are a Danish toy company that produces interlocking blocks that can be used to create objects and structures. LEGO bricks have been around since 1932 and continue to be one of the most popular children’s toys in the world. For more info, please visit https://gameofbricks.eu/blogs/news/history-of-lego-the-first-lego-set
In this blog post we will explore some fun facts about the LEGO brick that you may not have known before. So without further ado, let’s get started!
- LEGO bricks are made from a substance called acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS).
- The LEGO brick was originally designed by Danish carpenter Ole Kirk Christiansen.
- LEGO bricks are manufactured in more than 50 countries around the world.
- It is estimated that there are more than 60 billion LEGO bricks in existence.
- LEGO bricks were first introduced to the United States in 1957.
- The LEGO Group is the largest manufacturer of toy bricks in the world.
- In 2014, the LEGO Movie was released and was a huge success, grossing over $468 million at the box office worldwide.
- The LEGO Group is owned by the Kirkbi Invest A/S, which is a holding company for the Kristiansen family.
- The LEGO Foundation was created in 1986 with the mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
- In 2012, LEGO bricks were used to build the world’s tallest tower, which measured 105 feet tall.
The LEGO brick is one of the most popular toys in the world for a reason. It’s versatile, fun, and appeals to people of all ages. What’s your favorite LEGO creation? Tell us about it in the comments below! We hope you enjoyed learning about some fun facts about LEGO bricks! Be sure to check back for more posts like this in the future. Thanks for reading!
Also visit: https://www.softexia.com/