Satisfactory Cheats is a 1st individual open world commercial benefits building game with a crawl of inspection and battle. Spearheading for FICSIT Incorporated means outlining and taking advantage of an outsider planet, doing combating outsider lifeforms, making multi-story manufacturing plants, entering transport line paradise, computerizing vehicles, and exploring new innovations.
To empower the control center use, you should press CTRL+SHIFT+L enters at the same time in-game. The game won’t show any progressions whenever you’ve done that. A while later, you can utilize the “~” (Tilde) key to open the control center order line. Squeezing it twice will bring about the window expanding, which is needed for certain orders. Here is a rundown of orders you’re probably going to discover valuable:
- Gamma [number] – Changes gamma (brightness) level.
- materialFlowAnalysis recipeName[FString] – Finds the items required per second for all craftable items. Requires large console command line window.
- Pause – Pauses the game.
- r.Atmosphere [either 0 or 1] – Activates or deactivates the atmosphere.
- r.Fog [either 0 or 1] – Activates or deactivates the fog.
- r.ViewDistanceScale – Sets the render distance of things like foliage, rocks and trees.
- r.ScreenPercentage [percent] – Sets internal resolution scale.
- r.TemporalAACurrentFrameWeight [number between 0-1] – Sets the impact of the current internal frame to the final image.
- r.TemporalAAFilterSize – Sets the spread of the TAA samples. Values below 1 sharpen the image. Only shows results when r.TemporalAASamples has a value greater than 6.
- r.TemporalAASamples [number] – Sets the number of samples to use for TAA. (Def 8)
- r.Tonemapper.Sharpen [number] – Sets the amount of a simple sharpen filter. (Def 0)
- Stat Unit — Shows information about various graphic statistics
- Suicide — Kills the player
- Stat FPS — Shows a FPS counter
- Stat Levels — Displays level streaming info
- t.MaxFPS [value] — Sets maximum framerate (Set the value to 0 for unlimited) (Default is 0)
- FOV [value] — Sets Field of View. (Values higher than 150 are not recommended)
- ShowDebug [ http://widostechnology.com/wp-json/wp/v2/categories/34 DebugType] — Using this command with any DebugType will display player’s name, coordinates in the world, owner, base eye height, rotation and instigator, as well as bonus information, depending on what DebugType you have used.