Are you experiencing the error messages Error 11153 or Dev Error 6036 that causes your games to stop working? Don’t worry. We’re here to assist you.
People who are familiar with the series might recall an error that appeared in Call of Duty Warzone earlier in the year. Modern Warfare 2 PC players are the most affected, while Xbox and PlayStation players have also reported being affected.
The players want to play Modern Warfare immediately because it was released only several days. Fans can however enjoy the entire campaign using the digital copy that they ordered early. After an update in the past many players discovered a glitch that causes the status bar becoming stuck, and consequently that it shows the error code as either Error 11153, or dev Error 6036. As a consequence the players are not able to play the campaign.
What is the Status of Installing Glitch & Dev Error 11153/6036 in MW2?
Dev Error 11153 as well as Dev Error 6036 both are errors that appear in MW2 prior to an endless status bar . These errors stop players to access the game.
The patch that was not as usual Infinity Ward released before the games on October 28, may be the reason.
This game has been experiencing additional glitches too. We recommend reading our guide for those who have this virus in order to avoid problems.
COD MW2 Dev Error 6036: How To Fix
- Check For An Update
- There are currently a few options to get rid of the Status installation is stuck, and there’s a the dev error glitch, so you can continue playing the game.
- Choose the Start Menu after which click Settings.
- Find updates and security in the new window.
- Choose Check for Updates to update Windows today.
- You’ll see the option to update Windows at the top of the page, if there are any scheduled updates.
The Settings Fix on PS5
There’s a fix Twitter user @bracken_piggot has discovered which appears to fix the PS5 issues. All you have to do is visit the settings tab and then follow these instructions:
- First, install the most up-to-date campaigns and updates.
- Simply hit the MW2 button’s settings button on the PS5 to upgrade your game. Select the
- Look for the Updates option right now.
- If MW2 alerts you to an error in melding, click the button in circles to go back to the menu that you were in.
- Then, press the option button to open the tab to the right.
- Switch on the toggle to setting and then choose the settings.
- Return to the screen to start after you have left the menu of settings.
- You are likely to be able access and be a part of the campaign as soon as possible.
You may also check out the video posted via their Twitter account that demonstrates the best way to fix the issues with Dev-error and status configuration.
Repairing It On a PC
It is recommended to start over Modern Warfare 2 and reboot it prior to attempting any major changes via Steam or Battle.net. To do that, go through these procedures:
- In the menu at the top, leave the game.
- If none of this works You can force close Task Manager by opening it with the keys Ctrl, Alt and then Delete at the same time.
- You can also consider confirming your game’s files, if you have the PC that runs Battle.net and Steam. It’s not a long process to complete and is very easy to do.
- Verify the Integrity of Game Files
- Right-click MW2 to open it within Steam.
- Select “Local Files” under Properties.
- After that after that, you need to select “Verify integrity of game files.”
- Be patient and wait for Steam to finish this task.
- You may also restart Steam in the event that you’d like to.
- Launch the Battle.net launcher
- Select MW2 from your library.
- Just below”Play” button, click on the “Play” button, select the cogwheel.
- Choose “Check for Updates.”
You must wait for that process to be completed
If it does help in remove Dev Error 11153 and Dev Error 6036, which are error messages, you can also attempt to fix Modern Warfare 2. For this, take these easy steps:
Launch Battle.net via the launcher
- In your library, pick MW2.
- Select the cogwheel near “Play” button “Play” button
- Go to “Scan and Repair”
The process will take a while to be completed. If it doesn’t work then you could try uninstalling and installing Modern Warfare 2 to give you a brand new, functioning versions that is the same game.
PlayStation & Xbox
- Try to restart the game regardless of whether it’s functioning correctly. The steps that follow will need to be easy to complete.
- Make use of your Xbox and PlayStation buttons to go back the home screen.
- Make sure you check the MW2 once more by using the menu or option (Milio) in your control.
- Select Close Game from the available choices.
If this doesn’t work Try rebooting the console. Although it might sound obvious to some it’s actually quite effective.
Update your Windows
Examine whether there are any scheduled updates for Windows while you’re there. The error 6036 in COD MW2 can be resolved using the following methods:
- Choose the Start Menu before clicking Settings.
- Find Updates and Security within the new window.
- To upgrade Windows Click the Click the For Updates button right now.
- There is an option to update Windows at the top of the page, if there are any updates that are pending.
Ensure Your Drivers Are Up-To-Date
The graphics driver or your GPU could be the reason behind another issue with your PC. A lot of drivers for hardware are frequently released and PC owners are aware. With the release of a major new game such as Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 PC owners will be aware that driver updates on their devices are often made available.
Modern Warfare 2’s drivers have probably been released, since drivers for brand new AAA games are not usually released at the same time. Visit the website of the manufacturer to determine if you have for downloading any of the drivers prior to you start. They will be able to guide you to download drivers if you need to need to download drivers.
Note: It’s just an issue of time until officials respond with their initial fix for the Installation of Stuck Glitch within MW2 – Dev Error 11153 and Dev Error 6036 However, we will update the article once it’s been resolved.